In this competent world, businesses need robust tools to help them grow. Builderall and AWeber are leading tools to help businesses with digital marketing.
Both tools are quite easy to use and drive great results, but if integrated can bring excellent output.
This post is about how to integrate Builderall with AWeber in minutes.
So let’s get started.
Integrate Builderall with AWeber
- Login to your AWeber account and create a signup form. You can either design it on your own or use pre-design templates in AWeber.
- Once created, copy the HTML code mentioned on the HTML page.
- Now log in to your Builderall account and head over to the designed landing page. Right click on the Sign-up form and find the “configure” option.
- When you click on the “Configure” option, you will see “Integration” options. Click on the “other platforms” option.
- A new window will pop up, select HTML option on it.
- Once selected, you will see a box to enter the HTML code, paste the AWeber form HTML code there.
integrate Builderall and AWeber
- Once pasted, hit the publish button and all set.
You have successfully Integrated Builderall with AWeber.
The integration of Builderall and Aweber can be done in two ways. You can use Cheetah builder as per the given instructions. But, as I mentioned earlier, the process of integrating Builderall with other platforms like Aweber is a bit difficult.
Here is another alternative, if you are finding this process difficult. You can use Pixel Perfect Builder. This builder works almost the same way. You can choose any of these two methods.