Builderall and GetResponse, both are leading marketing tools with robust features to help businesses grow. However, both tools are unique and can help you accomplish different specific goals under the umbrella of digital marketing and lead generation.
By integrating Builderall and GetResponse, marketers will be able to access data directly in Mailingboss. So, if you want to capture leads via Builderall and run marketing campaigns with GetResponse, you can do so by connecting GetResponse and Builderall.
So, this post will give you a walkthrough on how to integrate Builderall with GetResponse.
Integrate Builderall with GetResponse
Let’s get started.
- Get to the homepage of GetResponse. You will see an option of “Create form”. Click on this option.
- Scroll down the window. You will see different templates of forms. Select one from them.
- Fill in the settings of the form according to your requirements. Save and publish the form, after completing the information.
- You will be directed to another window. Here you will be asked what you plan to do with the form that you have created. Filling out this information isn’t necessary. You can skip it.
- Move towards the forum section of GetResponse. You will see the form that you have created at the top of the list. Copy the link address.
- Now go to Builderall. You will see a menu on the left side of the window. There is a plus sign on this menu, which is for adding a new element. Click on this option.
- There will be an option of “Add Email Mail Form”. Choose this one. You will see different forms. Choose one of them.
- Right-click on the option of mail form and choose the option of configure.
You will see a lot of platforms such as Aweber, MailChimp, and many others. Choose GetResponse.
- Paste the link that you have copied from the form on GetResponse. Click submit on the upper right corner of the screen, you will see an option of saving.
- Save the changes that you have made. Congratulations! You have successfully integrated Builderall and GetResponse.
In this write-up, you have read about the importance and functions of Builderall and GetResponse. You have also read the process of “how to connect GetResponse and Builderall”.
The consequences of integrating Builderall and GetResponse, on your business are beyond your imagination. If you are looking for productive and functional platforms, you should consider these.