ClickFunnels is one of the leading sales funnel builders with robust features to help you expand your business. It allows you to capture leads and drive sales to build a dynamic world-class business.
ActiveCampaign is a leading customer experience automation platform which lets you not only automate your robust marketing campaign but the entire customer experience journey.
So, a combination of both of these tools can definitely bring you fortune.
By integrating ClickFunnels with ActiveCampaign you can capture leads via ClickFunnels and convert them into customers via ActiveCampaign’s features.
With integration of ActiveCampaign and ClickFunnels you can access ClickFunnels data directly in ActiveCampaign’s dashboard or vice versa. So that you can take better decisions and convert your visitors effectively.
So let’s dive in the process.
Integrate ClickFunnels with ActiveCampaign
To integrate ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels, you need two important things:
- ActiveCampaign account with its API key
- ClickFunnels account
Find ActiveCampaign API Key
Before getting the process started, it is better to retrieve your ActiveCampaign API key. Copying it before starting will ease the overall process as you don’t have to switch between accounts to get the API key.
To get your ActiveCampaign API key, you need to follow the following steps,
1. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Click on the navigation menu given on the left side. It will lead you to the settings.
3.On the next screen that appears in front of you, select the option “Developer.”
4. Copy the API key and API URL from the screen.
5. Paste them to an accessible document, as you will need them for the next steps.
Integrate ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels
To integrate ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels, you need to follow seven significant steps.
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account. Open the home page. Click on your profile and open account settings.
- On the left side of the screen, in account settings, there will be an option of integrations, the first option of the setup section. Click on this option “Integrations”.
- As soon as the page for managing integrations opens, click on “Add New Integration.” You can find this option on the upper right side of the screen.
- Search for ActiveCampaign in the search bar of integrations. As soon as the suggestion pops up, click on it.
- You will be directed towards another page. Here you will have to fill in information for the integration that you are creating. You will have to name this integration. You can write anything in the box of “Nickname” There are no terms and conditions for this name. Another box will be claiming the API key and API URL. You have to enter the copied text here; the one that you copied from your ActiveCampaign account earlier.
- After filling in the information, click on the option “Add Integration” given at the end of the questionnaire.
- By clicking the “Add Integration” option, you will be directed to the website of ActiveCampaign. Here you will have to agree to the terms and conditions of integration. You will have to allow ClickFunnels to access your ActiveCampaign data. Completion of this last step signifies the successful installation of integration.
Why should you integrate ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels?
Though the main question is “how to integrate ClickFunnels with ActiveCampaign”, you should also know the answer to why. ClickFunnels supports a lot of integrations, and all of them offer distinctive advantages to its users. Similarly, integration of ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels also comes with several benefits.
- When both platforms share and collect data, more leads can be gathered, and eventually, more revenue can be generated.
- This integration helps in improving your email marketing campaign by sending personalized promotional messages.
- ActiveCampaign uses your client’s information to benefit you with tactics like segmentation, dynamic content, and personalized promotions.
- This integration leads to improvement in your marketing strategy with features like follow-up messages and abandoned carts. It also helps you in keeping track of your progress and updates you on statistics.
Every step about ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign integration has been made evident in this article. If you are looking for an auto-responder to fulfill the needs of an ESP – Email Service Provider for your online business, ActiveCampaign is an ideal choice.