In today’s online world, business needs landing pages to grow. An intuitively designed responsive landing page can help you accomplish your goals, i.e, generating leads or getting email subscribers.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one digital marketing tool with a robust landing page builder. With ClickFunnels you can create intuitive and optimized landing pages without plucking out your hairs.
Integration of ClickFunnels with AWeber lets you streamline the lead capturing process. You can use ClickFunnels landing pages to capture leads and drag them into AWeber account within a few clicks.
In this post, you will learn two easy ways to Integrate ClickFunnels with AWeber.
Let’s get started.
Integrate ClickFunnels with AWeber
There are TWO different ways to integrate Aweber with ClickFunnels.
- Through the Integration option in ClickFunnels account settings.
- Using HTML form
Each method gives you access to data in a unique way. If integrated by the ClickFunnels account setting, you can add your leads captured via ClickFunnels directly in the AWeber account. However, if integrated by using the HTML form method, you will be able to collect additional information about your subscribers, i.e., phone number or etc.
Method – 1: By Account Setting
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account and head over to “Account Setting”.
- In the account setting’s menu, click on the “Integrations” option.
- In the main screen, look for the “Add New” button on the top right corner.
- Once clicked, search for the “AWeber” option. Once found, click over it and set the nickname. i.e., AWeber or anything to help you remember and click on “Connect Integration” option.
- It will direct you to the AWeber login page. Input your login credentials and click on “Allow Access” button.
- That’s it. Both tools are now connected.
Now you can build sales funnels or landing pages and add email opt-in forms to capture leads and get the data in AWeber easily to streamline your email marketing.
Method – 2: By HTML Form
There are two major steps in this method.
- Create an Email Opt-in form on ClickFunnels Landing Page.
- Create an identical form in AWeber, get its HTML form and add it in ClickFunnels.
Here is how you can do this.
- In your ClickFunnels landing page, create an email opt-in form the way you want.
- Now head over to your AWeber account and create an identical email opt-in form.
- Once created, generate “HTML code” and copy it.
Note: Uncheck the “Include beautiful form styles” option to avoid mistakes.
- Now head over to the ClickFunnels landing page’s email opt-in form and click over it. In the form options, select “integrations” as “Null (HTML form)” and paste the HTML code in the designated box. Once added, move forward with “Parse & Save Web Form”
- Now check and match the form input fields and save the settings.
Note: do not click on the “Parse & Save Web Form” option again, it will refresh the settings.
You are all done.