GetResponse is a leading and our favorite email marketing services provider. With its robust features, businesses can grow like crazy. Whether it is email marketing automation, pop-up or web push notifications or anything else, GetResponse helps you accomplish your goals.
In ClickFunnels, we have the option to use GetResponse as a third-party email automation service provider. Integration of ClickFunnels and GetResponse let you access your leads data captured via ClickFunnels access and process in GetResponse to craft better marketing campaigns.
This post is about the step by step process of how to integrate ClickFunnels with GetResponse. So let’s get started.
Integrate ClickFunnels with GetResponse
Integration of GetResponse with ClickFunnels needs two things;
- GetResponse API Key
- ClickFunnels login credentials
Find the GetResponse API Key
- Login your GetResponse account and head over to the “Menu” tab.
- In the drop-down menu, head over to the “Integration” option.
- On the next screen, find the “API” option in the header and click on it.
- On the next screen, find the “Generate API” button and click on it to generate the GetResponse API key.
- Enter the name of the API key for identification and proceed with “generate” option.
- Once generated, copy it.
Add GetResponse API Key in ClickFunnels
- Once you get your GetResponse API key, head over to ClickFunnels login page and login in your account.
- From the dashboard, head over to the “Account setting” option.
- In the next menu, click on the ‘Integration” mention in the sidebar.
- On the next screen, click on the “Add new” option to add GetResponse.
- Search for the GetResponse option, click on it.
- Now add, integration name and API key and proceed with the “Add integration” bitton.
All set. You have successfully integrated ClickFunnels with GetResponse.