MailChimp and ClickFunnels, both are essential tools for the flourishment and growth of your business. On one hand, MailChimp offers you the opportunity to build an audience for free. While ClickFunnels helps you in building spectacular landing pages. Just imagine, how easy it would be if somehow both of these platforms become one? It would definitely save a lot of the time we spend jumping from tool to tool. You can create a list on Mailchimp and easily process it on ClickFunnels. All of this is possible through the careful integration of both of these tools.
Integrating these platforms helps you access your data effortlessly, and you can also import it through MailChimp to ClickFunnels. It allows you to focus more on generating revenue rather than struggling for better ESP services.
Being a ClickFunnels user, if you are in dire need of an Email Service Provider, MailChimp ClickFunnels integration would be an ideal integration for you. After deciding to go for it, your next question must be, “How to integrate ClickFunnels with MailChimp?”
What Do You Need to Integrate ClickFunnels with MailChimp?
To set up MailChimp and ClickFunnels integration, you should possess the following prerequisites,
- A MailChimp account, along with its API key
- A ClickFunnels account
Where to Find Your Mailchimp API Key?
Retrieving the API key is the first step to set up MailChimp and ClickFunnels integration. You can get this API key from your MailChimp account by following the steps given below.
1. Log in to your MailChimp account.
2. Choose account settings after clicking on your profile name.
3. You will see an option of “Extras Menu.” Click on it. You will observe the option of API keys.
4. If you have an API key already prepared, you can copy it.
5. If you haven’t generated the API Key, you have to generate an API Key. There will be a button for “Create A Key,” clicking it will generate an API key for you.
Process of Integration
Now, the next step is the process of integration of Mailchimp and ClickFunnels. Following steps are involved in this process,
Log in to your ClickFunnels account, or if you are a newbie, you have to create an account on ClickFunnels.
After logging on or signing up to your ClickFunnels account, go to your profile and choose “Account Settings,” given above “My Profile Settings.”
After opening the account settings, you will see several options on the extreme left side of your Desktop. In the set-up section, there is an option of integration. Click on this option.
You will be directed to a page with the title of “Manage API Integrations.” Here you can manage your integrations and also new integrations to your ClickFunnels account. On the upper right corner, you will see a yellow box with the text “+ Add New Integration.”
Search “MailChimp” in the search bar. As soon as MailChimp shows in the results, click on it to hop to the next step.
In this step, you have to add details of the integration. You have to decide on a name for the integration of MailChimp and ClickFunnels. This name doesn’t have any specifications; it can be anything. You have to write it in the box below, “Integration Nickname.”
The next information you need to write is the MailChimp API Key that you have retrieved from your MailChimp account earlier. Filling the information signifies you are ready to move to the next step.
After filling in all the information, click” Add Integration” at the end of the page.
After adding integration to your ClickFunnels account, you will be directed to the login page of MailChimp. Here you have to sign in to your MailChimp account and agree that you allow ClickFunnels to access your data present in your MailChimp account.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of integration, you have successfully integrated MailChimp and ClickFunnels.
What Are the Benefits of Mailchimp and ClickFunnels Integration
ClickFunnels is, no doubt, a great sales funnel builder, but for fulfilling the needs of an Email Service Provider, you need a compatible integration. Mailchimp is an ideal ESP integration for ClickFunnels. If you are opting for this integration, you will be solving a lot of unnoticed problems.
- Integration of ClickFunnels with MailChimp helps you save your time. You will no longer need to struggle with figuring out important information by switching accounts, as all information will be combined according to your convenience.
- ClickFunnels and MailChimp integration also help you achieve efficiency in your business. It helps you turn leads into loyal paying customers, which is an attention-seeking problem for online business platforms.
- Mailchimp, when integrated with ClickFunnels, can help you improve your market campaign techniques. Its latest update enables you to create and customize stunning websites easily.
Up till now, you must have got an idea about “how to integrate ClickFunnels with MailChimp.” Be sure that you are following all the steps carefully if you want to install integration successfully.